Wednesday, December 06, 2006

LIVER BIOPSY RESULTS

LIVER BIOPSY RESULTS:

I called the Dr. office and the Nurse said (the dr hasn't seen it yet) that my liver is not damaged. No cirosous, no fibrosis. Looks like I need to loose weight and perhaps a mediciation I am taking is causing the liver enzyme Alpha triptoline to be high. All in all GOOD NEWS!! I am just FAT!! who knew??? (ME of course).

WELL there you go. She said that when the Dr. reads it she will call if there is anything more to add.

Need you to write again sometime. We need to break the 17 comment section of blogging. Love ya

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such good news you had to post 3 times! Whoo hoo!

Anonymous said...

I was beginning to wonder when you would find out anything but then I also know that if there was anything wrong, they would have called you immediately. Don't you just love Dr. office help? I really am glad you didn't have any bad news.

What 17 things?

Clog Nana said...

The first blog had 17 comments. Don't you remember?? CRS?? lol

Judy said...

Glad everything is ok....was beginning to wonder what you found out. Love you.

Anonymous said...

OK, ALREADY! So I can't remember so good anymore. At least the 17 comments gave us all something extra to read. Right? :-)

Clog Nana said...

crsga. Liking it better.

Anonymous said...

"crsga. Liking it better."

Is this a new language?

Catsjoy said...

Can't Remember So Good Anymore
vs. can't remember shit - YOU must remember Grandpa Mel saying that to Grandma???

Anonymous said...

Nope, no recollection...

Mel said...

Dad always said she had old-timers disease. Dad was full of the funnies. I use some of his sayings all the time.